Safety is our top priority. We are taking the following precautions to mitigate risk of infection from COVID 19.
- All students and faculty will be required to wear a face mask.
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival. Anyone with a temperature of over 99.9 will be asked to go home.
- While in classes students will remain 6 feet apart
- While moving between classes, students will follow marked directional symbols and stay on one side of the hallways to avoid loitering and to keep students moving at a brisk pace.
- Trips and Shabbatonim are on hold until more guidance is provided by the state and CDC. It is our sincere hope that we will be able to reintroduce social gatherings in the spring.
- Socializing activities will be broken up by grades in an effort to keep groups small.
- No food will be served.