Safety is our top priority. We are taking the following precautions to mitigate risk of infection from COVID 19.
- All students and faculty will be required to wear a face mask.
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival. Anyone with a temperature of over 99.9 will be asked to go home.
- While in classes students will remain 6 feet apart
- While moving between classes, students will follow marked directional symbols and stay on one side of the hallways to avoid loitering and to keep students moving at a brisk pace.
- Trips and Shabbatonim are on hold until more guidance is provided by the state and CDC. It is our sincere hope that we will be able to reintroduce social gatherings in the spring.
- Socializing activities will be broken up by grades in an effort to keep groups small.
- No food will be served.
In Person Attendance during COVID policy:
As a community BCHSJS pulls from 18 different High Schools. Some schools are closing because of COVID cases. If you have been asked by your school or the department of health to be in quarantine for two weeks because of a possibly first degree exposure to COVID, you may not be in attendance and will need to sign in virtually to your in person classes. You may return after 14 days.
If you or someone in your home have tested positive for COVID you may not return to BCHSJS without a doctor’s note.
If you or someone in your home has traveled to a state requiring a two week quarantine after returning to New Jersey, you will take your classes virtually.
In any case, please notify us as soon as possible.
BCHSJS will move virtually for two weeks if anyone in our community tests positive